Big Bend Birders,

***PLEASE NOTE...my coverage area has expanded eastward and I'm now compiling reports for all counties between the Suwannee and Apalachicola rivers.***

I am currently accepting reports of significant summer (1 June - 31 July ) sightings from the Big Bend ( Gadsden, Liberty, Gulf, Franklin, Wakulla, Leon, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton, Lafayette, Taylor & Dixie counties) for possible publication in FLORIDA FIELD NATURALIST and NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS. Please use the following format, listing observations in phylogenetic order:

Species

Number of individuals

Location

Date

Observer(s)

Additionally, please include field notes, detailed description or photographs of any rare species, or species which present an identification challenge.

If you have any questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks very much.

John Murphy

Alligator Pt, FL