I found this egret/heron (?) this morning on the bio lab road. At first I thought it was a Little Blue Heron. Then after looking at it I ruled that out. The only thing I can think it might be is some form of the Reddish Egret that I have never seen. I checked the books, and can't find it anywhere. At least I'm not calling it a Baird's Sandpiper .... :) .....

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/29233529495<http://www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/29233529495>

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen<http://www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen>