'm sorry for another ID, but can't find it. I thought I knew my peeps, but it doesn't appear that I do. This morning I photographed a Least Sandpiper with another unknown peep. I don't see how it can be a Semipalmated Sandpiper, but maybe it is. that broad dark line through the eye area, and the the long legs through me off. It can't be a Western. So anybody know what it is?
 I'm sorry for the wrong ID on the Red Knot. I've photographed the Baird's Sandpiper before. Thought the Red Knot at the time looked like the Baird's. Thanks for your help.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/29143829112

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/28921852590

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.