Since I found the unusual plumage Reddish Egret (for me) I have run across some more shots of what I think are Reddish Egret. I took them last year. I assumed it was a Reddish Egret phasing into the White Morph form. Now I'm not too sure. I've gone online, and into all my bird books, and I can not find the 2 phases in question that I have pictures of. Someone also responded to me, and said that the Reddish Egret did not nest in my area. I don't believe that is true since I have found Reddish Egrets on nest the the northern end of the Banana River (no motor zone) on islands off the SRB channel. In these pictures I thought that the bird was simply about to turn into the all white form. Now I don't know. Appreciate any input. Thank-you

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/28309655140

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/28293806820

Danny Bales
Titusvile, Fla.