David,

You transposed citation count and year for 'weighted Centrality'. You've
got an extra digit in Freeman's year. Many of the sources are paid, which
is to be expected, but the links to Metapress are particularly bad - they
redirect to the organization's home page, rather than a page for the paper.

I really like this infographic, but it should probably be proofed using a
browser which isn't logged in to all the paper sources.

                  Neal

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 4:00 AM, David Schoch <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I put together an interactive periodic table of network centrality
> indices, which can be found here:
> http://schochastics.net/sna/periodic.html
> Those of you who have seen one of my talks at sunbelt may already be
> familiar with it.
>
> The list of indices used is surely not complete  and some might be
> arguable. The table was just done for illustrative
> purposes and to show the vast amount of different indices out there.
>
> Maybe this also makes people think twice before adding yet another index
> to the list.
>
> Regards,
>  David

mailto:[log in to unmask]