Hi all,

I am sure the suggestions will improve this.

But how about an internet high five for making it?  I offer this one...

:)

Jordi

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 7:00 AM, David Schoch <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I put together an interactive periodic table of network centrality
> indices, which can be found here:
> http://schochastics.net/sna/periodic.html
> Those of you who have seen one of my talks at sunbelt may already be
> familiar with it.
>
> The list of indices used is surely not complete  and some might be
> arguable. The table was just done for illustrative
> purposes and to show the vast amount of different indices out there.
>
> Maybe this also makes people think twice before adding yet another index
> to the list.
>
> Regards,
>  David

*Jordi Comas*
*Lecturer *
*Scholar, Educator, and Organizer*
*Chef-Practitioner at 101 at the Brasserie Louis *

*"There is nothing so practical as a good theory."  Kurt Lewin*

Research and Writing Blog: Nets We Weave
<http://netsweweave.wordpress.com/>

Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Blog (under construction): Simple
Tools. <https://simpletools.blogs.bucknell.edu/>

Netcentric <http://netcentric.blogs.bucknell.edu/>: Resources for Teaching
Network Theory and Research