From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Shahadat Uddin
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2016 5:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] Looking for a software tool

***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi all,

I am looking for a network software tool that can allow me to check network
robustness under different types of attack, both commonly followed attack
types (e.g. random attack, betweenness based attack etc.) and user-defined
approaches (e.g. providing the order of the list of actors to remove). Do
you know any software tool that can of help for this purpose?

Regards
Shahadat