Hi all

Can anyone recommend a package or platform for automatically generating networks with specified characteristics. Ideally I could input a network of known parameters (number of nodes, number of edges, density) and request output with a density of X or X percent greater, all else equal. I expect this could only be done for a small set of parameters, at least initially.

Regards
Robert Boutilier