ORA does this quite well

Mike Lanham
(w) 845-938-5016

-----Original Message-----
From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Boutilier
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 2:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] automatic generation of networks with specs

Hi all

Can anyone recommend a package or platform for automatically generating networks with specified characteristics. Ideally I could input a network of known parameters (number of nodes, number of edges, density) and request output with a density of X or X percent greater, all else equal. I expect this could only be done for a small set of parameters, at least initially.

Regards
Robert Boutilier