Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that the 3rd European Conference on Social
Networks (EUSN) will take place 26th-29th September 2017 at the
Johannes-Gutenberg-University (JGU) in Mainz, Germany.

This European conference received a regional conference endorsement by
INSNA.

A call for organized sessions and workshops will follow shortly. We are
looking forward to hosting all of you at the JGU Mainz.

Best regards,

Marina Hennig and Katharina Kunißen

(conference organizers)

--
Prof. Dr. Marina Hennig
Institut of Sociology

University of Mainz
FB 02, Social Science, Media and Sport
55099 Mainz
Mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel.: + 49 6131 39-24704
Fax: + 49 6131 39-25569

Sekretariat Professur (Frau Wachtel): - 22444