May be of interest to some on the list:

https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/33125

*Faculty Positions in Communication (Open rank, tenure track or tenured)*

Rutgers University’s School of Communication and Information houses a
dynamic and engaged community of scholars studying real world problems
related to knowledge, interaction, technology, culture, media,
creativity, and their interrelations. Our commitment to solutions is
stimulated by intersecting research challenges: health and wellness;
social media interaction and collaborative design; global media,
community, and democracy; and organizations, policy, and leadership. We
value our culture of collegiality and provide generous support for our
scholars’ varied research enterprises. Geographically adjacent and
closely connected to the world’s largest media and information hubs and
supported by Rutgers’ vibrant scholarly community, we embrace the
University goals of promoting diversity throughout our networks and
programs. For more about the School and active faculty searches in the
Department of Communication and the Department of Journalism and Media
Studies see: comminfo.rutgers.edu.

Two Faculty Positions in Communication, Open Rank (Tenure-Track or Tenured)

We welcome applications from scholars whose work could intersect with
the department’s existing focal areas while establishing connections
with other units in the school and university. Specifically, we are
looking to hire assistant, associate, full, or distinguished professors
in the following two areas.

*Communication and Technology*
We are looking for innovative scholars investigating communication
topics and challenges in areas such as:
• Digital inequalities in urban contexts
• Technological innovations in health and wellness
• Privacy, visibility, transparency, and governance
• Computational social science and network science
• Mediated interaction in organizational and interpersonal contexts
• Design and engagement with technology in everyday life

*Communication and Health*
We are interested in scholars whose work examines communication
processes and structures that enhance individual and community health in
areas such as:
• Individual, organizational, and policy health decision making
• Data, evidence-based practice, and self tracking
• Health literacy, patient engagement, and underserved populations
• Relational, family, and community health
• Well-being, resilience, and social organization
• Knowledge transfer, health systems integration, and translation science
• Community organizing, capacity-building, and health and social
services delivery

We especially invite candidates who will contribute to our thriving
undergraduate and masters programs as well as our highly regarded
interdisciplinary Ph.D. program. Embedded within the broader school
culture, the Department of Communication is in an exciting period of
transformation. We look for candidates who will thrive in this
environment and contribute to this transformation. For queries regarding
the position, please contact Craig Scott, chair of Communication,

Katherine Ognyanova, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Rutgers University
School of Communication and Information
4 Huntington St., New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Web: www.kateto.net, Twitter: @ognyanova