May be of interest to some on the list:

https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/33125

Faculty Positions in Communication (Open rank, tenure track or tenured)

Rutgers University’s School of Communication and Information houses a dynamic and engaged community of scholars studying real world problems related to knowledge, interaction, technology, culture, media, creativity, and their interrelations. Our commitment to solutions is stimulated by intersecting research challenges: health and wellness; social media interaction and collaborative design; global media, community, and democracy; and organizations, policy, and leadership. We value our culture of collegiality and provide generous support for our scholars’ varied research enterprises. Geographically adjacent and closely connected to the world’s largest media and information hubs and supported by Rutgers’ vibrant scholarly community, we embrace the University goals of promoting diversity throughout our networks and programs. For more about the School and active faculty searches in the Department of Communication and the Department of Journalism and Media Studies see: comminfo.rutgers.edu.

Two Faculty Positions in Communication, Open Rank (Tenure-Track or Tenured)

We welcome applications from scholars whose work could intersect with the department’s existing focal areas while establishing connections with other units in the school and university. Specifically, we are looking to hire assistant, associate, full, or distinguished professors in the following two areas.

Communication and Technology
We are looking for innovative scholars investigating communication topics and challenges in areas such as:
• Digital inequalities in urban contexts
• Technological innovations in health and wellness
• Privacy, visibility, transparency, and governance
• Computational social science and network science
• Mediated interaction in organizational and interpersonal contexts
• Design and engagement with technology in everyday life

Communication and Health
We are interested in scholars whose work examines communication processes and structures that enhance individual and community health in areas such as:
• Individual, organizational, and policy health decision making
• Data, evidence-based practice, and self tracking
• Health literacy, patient engagement, and underserved populations
• Relational, family, and community health
• Well-being, resilience, and social organization
• Knowledge transfer, health systems integration, and translation science
• Community organizing, capacity-building, and health and social services delivery

We especially invite candidates who will contribute to our thriving undergraduate and masters programs as well as our highly regarded interdisciplinary Ph.D. program. Embedded within the broader school culture, the Department of Communication is in an exciting period of transformation. We look for candidates who will thrive in this environment and contribute to this transformation. For queries regarding the position, please contact Craig Scott, chair of Communication, [log in to unmask]

--
Katherine Ognyanova, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Rutgers University