Dear Shahadat,

if you decide to go for Python, there is a library that supports simulation on network topologies, called nxsim:

https://github.com/kentwait/nxsim

We used it to build a model for infections in network graphs in which we used changing topologies to simulate different evacuation strategies. Maybe this could be helpful to you. Our code ist also on GitHub:

https://github.com/jrriebling/ZombieApocalypseSim

The corresponding article was published here:

http://mio.sagepub.com/content/9/2059799115622767.full

Kind regards,

Jan Riebling