From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sean Everton
Sent: 08 September 2016 09:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Randall Collins's Intellectual Networks

Hello:

I am curious if anyone has coded and made available the philosophical networks outlined in Randall Collins’s, “The Sociology of Philosophies."

Thanks,

Sean

Sean F. Everton, PhD
http://godpoliticsbaseball.blogspot.com/

"Some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.
 History became legend. Legend became myth.
 And for 2½ thousand years the Ring passed out of all knowledge…"
       -- Galadriel, The Fellowship of the Ring

_____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.