From: Shahadat Uddin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 9/3/16 05:07 (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] Looking for a software tool

Hi all,

I am looking for a network software tool that can allow me to check network robustness under different types of attack, both commonly followed attack types (e.g. random attack, betweenness based attack etc.) and user-defined approaches (e.g. providing the order of the list of actors to remove). Do you know any software tool that can of help for this purpose?

Regards
Shahadat