David,

You transposed citation count and year for 'weighted Centrality'. You've got an extra digit in Freeman's year. Many of the sources are paid, which is to be expected, but the links to Metapress are particularly bad - they redirect to the organization's home page, rather than a page for the paper.

I really like this infographic, but it should probably be proofed using a browser which isn't logged in to all the paper sources.

                  Neal