Hi all,

I am sure the suggestions will improve this.

But how about an internet high five for making it?  I offer this one...

:)

Jordi

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 7:00 AM, David Schoch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear All,

I put together an interactive periodic table of network centrality indices, which can be found here:
http://schochastics.net/sna/periodic.html
Those of you who have seen one of my talks at sunbelt may already be familiar with it.

The list of indices used is surely not complete  and some might be arguable. The table was just done for illustrative
purposes and to show the vast amount of different indices out there.

Maybe this also makes people think twice before adding yet another index to the list.

Regards,
 David