Cami,

Nice to see you on SocNet :)

Recently, my colleague and I have done a similar type of analysis of the
sustainability community, using EBSCO as the source of data (
http://www.slideshare.net/DmitryZinoviev/sustainability-31546586, and
another conference presentation and journal paper pending). I still have
the tools I designed for the study. Let me know if you would like to
explore EBSCO from this perspective.

--
Dmitry Zinoviev, Author of "Data Science Essentials in Python"
https://pragprog.com/book/dzpyds/data-science-essentials-in-python