Cami,

Nice to see you on SocNet :)

Recently, my colleague and I have done a similar type of analysis of the sustainability community, using EBSCO as the source of data (http://www.slideshare.net/DmitryZinoviev/sustainability-31546586, and another conference presentation and journal paper pending). I still have the tools I designed for the study. Let me know if you would like to explore EBSCO from this perspective.