***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Welcome back Ryan. An easiest way to go about is to use VOSwiever. It can read WoS plain text file. VOSviewer provides good visual, however, it doesn't provide detailed network statistics. To overcome this, you can easily save your network in .net formate and then use Pajek or NodeXL to get detailed network statistics.

Cheers,

Khan