Dear Socnet,

I’m helping put together materials for a module on SNA and organised crime, and I was wondering if anyone had network data on this theme that they would be willing to allow to be used for teaching purposes?

It’s not really my area and so far internet searching has only managed to locate articles based on data that would be confidential.

Thanking you in advance,

Simon Parker

Senior User Support Officer

__________________________

+44(0) 1206 872324

E [log in to unmask]

W ukdataservice.ac.uk

__________________________

UK Data Service

UK Data Archive

University of Essex

Find out more:

LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/uk-data-service

Twitter https://twitter.com/UKDataService

Data Impact Blog http://blog.ukdataservice.ac.uk/

Legal Disclaimer: Any views expressed by the sender of this message

are not necessarily those of the UK Data Service or the UK Data Archive.

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for

the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed.