From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Parker, Simon R [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 September 2016 14:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] Teaching data SNA and organised crime

Dear Socnet,

Iím helping put together materials for a module on SNA and organised crime, and I was wondering if anyone had network data on this theme that they would be willing to allow to be used for teaching purposes?

Itís not really my area and so far internet searching has only managed to locate articles based on data that would be confidential.

Thanking you in advance,

Simon Parker

Senior User Support Officer
__________________________
T +44(0) 1206 872324
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W ukdataservice.ac.uk
__________________________
UK Data Service
UK Data Archive
University of Essex
Find out more:
LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/uk-data-service
Twitter https://twitter.com/UKDataService
Data Impact Blog http://blog.ukdataservice.ac.uk/
Legal Disclaimer: Any views expressed by the sender of this message
are not necessarily those of the UK Data Service or the UK Data Archive.
This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed.