Wouter:

That’s great. Thanks. I was starting to sit down to code them and thought I’d check before devoting several days and hours doing so.

Sean

Sean F. Everton, PhD
http://godpoliticsbaseball.blogspot.com/

"Some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.
 History became legend. Legend became myth.
 And for 2½ thousand years the Ring passed out of all knowledge…"
       -- Galadriel, The Fellowship of the Ring