My colleague Josh Clark (formerly at USC Annenberg) has a set of tutorials
online, if you're ok with text-only: https://github.com/joshuaaclark/comm645

---

Alexander Leavitt, Ph.D.
Quantitative UX Researcher, Facebook Research
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt <http://twitter.com/alexleavitt>