Olivier,

I am teaching an online course in Social Media Analysis this semester.  The
link is
https://apps.ep.jhu.edu/course-homepages/3523-605.433-social-media-analytics-piorkowski-mcculloh.
About half of this course is dedicated to social network analysis.  One of
the projects I'm working on is to try to develop some more interactive
modules for teaching concepts related to centrality and clustering, but I
haven't gotten very far.  For now, the online course mainly consists of
animated videos with a lecture voice-over.

Kind Regards,
Ian

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.
Johns Hopkins University