Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that the 1st North American Regional Social Networks Conference (ARSeNiC) will take place 3-6 August 2017 at the Palomar Kimpton Hotel in Washington, DC, USA.  The venue is near Dupont Circle and the National Mall (all the monuments, Smithsonian, White House, etc).

This is a regional conference, sponsored by INSNA.

A call for workshops, organized sessions, and presentations will follow soon.  We anticipate having the website posted by late October.  We look forward to seeing you in Washington.

Kind Regards,

Ian McCulloh, Kimberly Glasgow, and Carl Latkin

(Conference Organizers)

--

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.

Senior Lecturer, Whiting School of Engineering

Parsons Fellow, Bloomberg School of Public Health

Chief Scientist (QCR), Applied Physics Laboratory

Johns Hopkins University
11100 Johns Hopkins Road, MS 21-N246
Laurel, MD 20723-6099
Phone: 443-778-1391 or 240-228-1391