Dear colleagues,

I am looking for researchers who are interested in business process modeling and management in a varitey of applications fields, e.g. EC, EG, dissaster managment, e-health, smart cities at large, using SNA. These also include semantic reperesenation, knowledge creation and managemnt, as well interperability issues dealing with SN data.
I am providing few links to papers as rough gudeline what I have in mind.

DOI: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2009.03166.x4

DOI: 10.1109/MIC.2014.35

Looking forward for your feedback.

Thanks,