Dear All,

My deepest apologies, but I must correct a couple items from my previous email regarding the social networks conference in Washington DC next year.

First, after several complaints over the name ARSeNiC, the conference will be called the 1st North American Social Networks (NASN) conference.  This will provide greater conformity with other INSNA sponsored conferences such as the European Social Network Conference (EUSN), Latin America Social Network Conference (LASN), and hopefully an Asian-Pacific Social Network Conference (APSN) coming soon.

Second, the dates of the NASN in Washington DC will be 25-29 July 2017.  We had offered the INSNA board and the hotel a couple date windows and I apparently neglected to read the contract after it was signed.

The good news is that 2017 will be an excellent year for social network analysis conferences with the Beijing Sunbelt at the end of May, NASN at the end of July, and EUSN at the end of September.

I look forward to seeing you all in 2017.

Kind Regards,
Ian

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.

Senior Lecturer, Whiting School of Engineering

Parsons Fellow, Bloomberg School of Public Health

Chief Scientist (QCR), Applied Physics Laboratory

Johns Hopkins University
11100 Johns Hopkins Road, MS 21-N246
Laurel, MD 20723-6099
Phone: 443-778-1391 or 240-228-1391