Hi Shahadat,
I did not find a tool for such problem too, but it can be easily implemented writing few line of code in R using the igraph package. I considered different schemes of attack, different performance indicators and many centrality measures without too much effort.
Best,
Antonio

Il giorno 03 set 2016, alle ore 15:48, dzinoviev <[log in to unmask]> ha scritto:

Shahadat,
I do not believe a tool like this exists - but it can be easily implemented in Python using module networkx.

Dmitry Zinoviev, Professor, Suffolk University
Author of Data Science Essentials in Python

-------- Original message --------
From: Shahadat Uddin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 9/3/16 05:07 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [SOCNET] Looking for a software tool

Hi all,

I am looking for a network software tool that can allow me to check network robustness under different types of attack, both commonly followed attack types (e.g. random attack, betweenness based attack etc.) and user-defined approaches (e.g. providing the order of the list of actors to remove). Do you know any software tool that can of help for this purpose?

Regards
Shahadat

Antonio Iovanella
Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Impresa,
Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata
Via del Politecnico, 1
00133 -  Roma -  Italy

Tel: +39 6 72597788

Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.linkedin.com/in/aiovanella

This communication contains information which is confidential and may
also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipients.
If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it. Moreover, it is no
possible to guarantee that the e-mail or any attachments are free from
viruses.