Hi Socnet group,

I am writing to ask if anyone can recommend articles that provide good examples of survey questions and scales to assess legitimacy, trust. and fairness. And of course I recognize that these are laden terms with a variate of definitions.

I want to include these concepts as a node attribute. That is, I want to know how legitimate, just, fair, representative, etc. each person in the network considers the socio-political environment in which the work.

Thank you and best wishes
Jesse Sayles

--

Jesse Sayles, PhD