I too had a Dickcissel today in Pinellas County.  I looked at the bird
with bins and put the camera up to take a picture but couldn't see it.
But I shot the photo anyway at where I had last seen it and the bird
turned out to be identifiable.  Definitely a crummy photo though.

Judy

--
Judy Fisher, Seminole, Fl
- - -