  _____

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of 'Lucy and Bob Duncan' [log in to unmask] [nflbirds]
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2016 6:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; 'FLORIDABIRDS'
Subject: [nflbirds] Gulf Breeze today

Hi all,

               Rain wasn't the only thing that fell out of the skies this
a.m. Birds precipitated out as well. Early morning showers (3/4" rain here)
along the coast and in the Gulf caused incoming southbound migrants to put
down in good numbers. Just after dawn we could see migrant passerines flying
all around in my "hood." Reluctant to cross the Gulf under poor flying
conditions, some (how many, who knows?) elected to put down and feed. At the
end of this day Lucy and I had 29 Neotropical passerine migrants including
14 warblers (best Cerulean, Blue-wing, Blackburnian, Chestnut-sided)
Dickcissel and a total of 56 species for the day. At one time we had 6
species of warblers bathing at our small pond at the same time. Not a bad
day and we didn't even start an engine.

               Prospects look good for tomorrow as upper level and surface
winds continue SE or S which should discourage an outbound movement. Ft.
Pickens has apparently reopened from what I could see looking across the
bay. The migrant traps should be good tomorrow, especially if there are
showers in the Gulf or along the coast in early morning.

Bob and Lucy Duncan

Gulf Breeze in the w. Panhandle of FL

__._,_.___

  _____

Posted by: "Lucy and Bob Duncan" <[log in to unmask]>

  _____

lc=X3oDMTJwcnQ0OTgxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM3MTYzNDMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1N
zg3BG1zZ0lkAzk3OTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxNDcyOTQ1Nzg5?act=reply&me
ssageNum=9792> Reply via web post

.

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Reply to sender

.

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Reply to group

.

oDMTJldmd1dWJnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM3MTYzNDMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1Nzg3BH
NlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ3Mjk0NTc4OQ--> Start a New Topic

.

=X3oDMTM0OW0zcTZkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM3MTYzNDMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1Nzg
3BG1zZ0lkAzk3OTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNDcyOTQ1Nzg5BHRwY0lkAzk3OTI
-> Messages in this topic (1)

  _____

<https://s.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/megaphone/1464031581_phpFA8bON>

 <https://yho.com/1wwmgg> Have you tried the highest rated email app?

With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app
on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes
(Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again
with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

  _____

Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM3MTYzNDMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1Nzg3BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3Zn
aHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ3Mjk0NTc4OQ--> Visit Your Group

zM3MTYzNDMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1Nzg3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDcyOTQ1N
zg5> Yahoo! Groups

.  <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy .
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Unsubscribe .  <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/> Terms of