Hi all,

I'm wondering how your institutions deal with allowing an incomplete for a
course, specifically how many consecutive semesters you allow students to
take an incomplete. Our policy allows for an incomplete as long as the
student is a. not on probation and b. passing the class at the time of the
request. We've seen a lot of students requesting them (and faculty
approving them) for two, three, or four semesters in a row. I've not
changed our policy since I've been here, but I'd like to see how other
institutions approach this.

Best,

Jessica

--
*Jessica Blanford*
Disability and Academic Support Coordinator