Hi Shevawn,

I've worked at a writing center where we used Skype as a synchronized
option. The designated Webcam tutor would upload the paper into a Google
Doc, send an email with the share link, and then during the time of the
appointment, both tutor and student would work in the Google Doc while
video chatting about the paper. We used MyWCOnline, and the student was
able to upload the MS Word Doc there for the tutor to copy and paste.

 We would have the student give us their username in the form they had to
fill out when making an appointment. The tutor would then initiate the
skype call and proceed from there.

Hope this helps,

Kristin Milligan
East Central College