Good morning,
I've been asked to submit numbers to support additional staffing for our Tutoring Center.
Student enrollment at our public university is just over 20,000 and our Center tutors all
courses except writing.
We employ approximately 60-70 peer tutors and we have CRLA certification at Levels 1, 2,
and 3. We also hire, train and supervise 40-45 Supplemental Instruction Leaders each
semester and we're in the process of applying for SI certification through UMKC.
Our current staff consists of a Director, Assistant Director and one full-time Clerical.
I've tried searching the archives, but I can't find anything.  I'm looking for staffing numbers
from similar institutions if anyone is willing to share.
Thanks in advance!
Beth