From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of DAISY SQUIRTS
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutorial Services

Hello,
Our tutoring services such as walk-in centers, SI, and individual tutoring are under Student Affairs.  I am interested to see if others are under Student Affairs or Academic Affairs.
Thank You,
Daisy

Mrs. Daisy Squirts
Academic Assistance Counselor/SI Supervisor WVSU - CASS
117 Sullivan Hall East, PO Box 1000
Institute, WV 25112
Phone: 304-766-3041
Fax:  304-766-4168

This message may contain confidential information and may be protected by Federal statute. If you are not the intended recipient of this material, please contact our department promptly to inform us of the error.
Photocopying or otherwise duplicating the information, or sharing it with other parties is forbidden. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lists.ufl.edu_archives_lrnasst-2Dl.html&d=DQIBaQ&c=HUrdOLg_tCr0UMeDjWLBOM9lLDRpsndbROGxEKQRFzk&r=GfqA5xTvSzPv7fG8XgczfVArbb8HYJ6GYJhccSZXv5I&m=ebLr9k4ow5dGVpacegQ-2-SnxiHdid-p40v0WJcAIE0&s=30wxmm4XkuJuSc1kdhDdF7LwGYI69WCJ1-FvAlWupvA&e=