This is the second notice about submitting a proposal for the TRPP
Innovation Award 2017.  We encourage you to apply!

TRPP Associates Announces Innovation Award for 2017

We are seeking innovative developmental educators and learning assistance
professionals. If you are looking to bring new ideas into your practice, we
invite you to apply for the 2017 TRPP Innovation Award.

We will award $1000 to an individual or team of individuals who are engaged
in the practice of developmental education/learning assistance and want to
explore how to integrate theory, research, or principles into their practice.

The deadline for submitting your application is December 18, 2016.

This is a competitive process, and the winner(s) will be announced by
February 1, 2017. Please note the following criteria when completing your
application.

Criteria

• The core of your proposal must be related to the integration of
theory, research or principles into your practice.
• The proposal must outline the steps you will follow to achieve your
goal and how you will measure its success.
• You must be able to demonstrate some measure of success within
one year.
• You will commit to facilitating a webinar in collaboration with TRPP at
the end of your project to share your process and results with others in the
field.

Submission

Your application should not be more than three pages and submitted
electronically in a word document to [log in to unmask] and