We limit students to making only 2 appointments a week, 2 weeks out (this
week and next week). If they "miss" an appointment, TutorTrac starts
counting those. Once they hit 3 "missed" appointments, they can't book
anymore. I can run a report anytime I need to telling me who has "missed"
appointments so that I can delete their future appointments. I find that by
keeping the extension of time in which they can schedule appointments to a
short two weeks and by keeping them to just 2 appointments a week (so they
only have a maximum of 4 appointments they can have scheduled at any one
time), they don't get very far before I know that they have missed 3
appointments.

Just in case that helps anyone,

Jennifer I. Fasy
Central Region Coordinator