From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jermaine Privott
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 12:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Incentives to Tutor

Good Morning Colleagues!
I write requesting information:
Does your institution offer innovative incentives to students support your peer tutor model, especially with difficult to fill courses?
Does your institution allow you to hire adjuncts as professional tutors? If so, what are the stipulations?

Thanks in advance.

Jermaine T. Privott
Director
Academic Support Center/ Arthur O. Eve Higher Education Opportunity Program
Sage College of Albany
140 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208
(518) 292-1764
(518) 292-1803 (Fax)

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."  John Quincy Adams

[Sage Centennial]<http://centennial.sage.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.