Greetings Colleagues,

It’s that time of the year when new students realize that they need to make some changes for the better. I’ve received several request over the past couple of weeks for links to the articles below.  I decided to share them with the community.  Also, I’m in the process of finalizing a visual representation of the 2013 Why Good Students Do “Bad” in College article.  The visual piece will help students, educators and parents more fully comprehend the problem of student underperformance.  Stay tuned for that.

Building Students’ Capacity for Rigorous Work: https://www.thelearnwellprojects.com/thewell/building-students-capacity-for-rigorous-coursework/.  This post has a short, interesting video at the end.

Why Good Students Do “Bad” in College: https://www.thelearnwellprojects.com/thewell/why-good-students-do-bad-in-college-proven-insights-2/

Spend some time on the blog, as you will certainly find more articles that resonate with you and your students.

You can expect a series of new articles next week on properly diagnosing students’ academic problems.

Have a great weekend!

Leonard Geddes  The LearnWell Projects

[log in to unmask] |www.thelearnwellprojects.com