Geselle,

I tried clicking the button in your email and it worked fine for me. I am sending it to you as a URL. Please try again.

https://guidebook.com/guide/56041/forms/49578/210/1539536/?header=1

Thanks,

Martin Golson

National College Learning Center Association

Publications Officer

Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 4

(931) 221-6553