Good afternoon,

The Peer Tutoring program I coordinate is through the office of Academic Services and Faculty Development, which is under Academic Affairs.  We also have pockets of subject-specific tutoring taking place within academic departments.

Justin Bowles

Assistant Director for Student Support

Academic Services

Christian Brothers University

650 East Parkway South

Memphis, TN  38104

(901) 321- 3758

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:D9AA5CA8-A383-4755-BA4C-56120AF5CCE1">[log in to unmask]" alt="SNAGHTML29c22f64">[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:99D948F6-07D8-42DC-B999-2C031414CE06">[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:FAE87EA6-B927-4CA2-A8DE-B4B5314D0D0C">[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">

NOTICE:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential or privileged information that is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This information should be treated with the appropriate level of security to preclude the disclosure of sensitive or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, delete this e-mail from your machine's memory, and destroy the hardcopy information.  Thank you.