Hi all,

I'm wondering how your institutions deal with allowing an incomplete for a course, specifically how many consecutive semesters you allow students to take an incomplete. Our policy allows for an incomplete as long as the student is a. not on probation and b. passing the class at the time of the request. We've seen a lot of students requesting them (and faculty approving them) for two, three, or four semesters in a row. I've not changed our policy since I've been here, but I'd like to see how other institutions approach this.

Best,

Jessica

--
Jessica Blanford
Disability and Academic Support Coordinator