Hello,

The Center for Academic Success (CAS) at Minnesota State University, Mankato in Mankato, MN is looking for an external reviewer. The CAS provides academic support in the form of peer tutoring for mathematics, sciences, business, writing, speech, languages, study skills and other courses upon request. Advising for conditionally admitted students (150-180/year) and course placement testing are also administered within the CAS. We can offer a stipend of $1,000 plus meals and travel expenses.

If interested, or if you'd like more information, please contact Jason Westman at [log in to unmask]

http://www.mnsu.edu/success/

[http://www.mnsu.edu/success/images/rotate/main-banner1.jpg]<http://www.mnsu.edu/success/>

Center for Academic Success - Minnesota State University ...<http://www.mnsu.edu/success/>
www.mnsu.edu
Center for Academic Success. Students can improve their academic performance when they use the services of the Center for Academic Success. Our trained staff of ...

Thank you

Jason

Jason Westman

Director