REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN < ACTLA Conference Registration >

…for the 43nd Annual ACTLA Conference – April 27-29, 2017 – Sacramento, California @ the Holiday Inn Sacramento–Capitol Plaza Hotel

The conference theme is Striking Gold with Tutoring and Learning Assistance

Check out the attached Conference-at-a-Glance for details or contact me for additional information.

~Ray M. Sanchez

ACTLA President

Ray M. Sanchez

Learning Center Faculty Coordinator