Hello everybody and happy Friday.

My institution is thinking of switching from WCOnline to TutorTrac. Can anybody give me an idea of the pros and cons of TutorTrac?

Thanks,

Ira

Pronouns : She, Her, Hers

Learning Resources Coordinator
Academic Support and Access Center
American University
Mary Graydon Center 243
Washington, DC 20016-8027
202-885-3365
www.american.edu/asac

Please note, I usually read emails during regular business hours.  Generally, I will respond within 24 hours, or sooner.  If you have a matter that needs immediate attention, please indicate that in your email or contact the front desk .