From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ira Fabri <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 7:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TutorTrac users

Hello everybody and happy Friday.

My institution is thinking of switching from WCOnline to TutorTrac. Can anybody give me an idea of the pros and cons of TutorTrac?

Thanks,

Ira

Pronouns : She, Her, Hers
Learning Resources Coordinator
Academic Support and Access Center
American University
Mary Graydon Center 243
Washington, DC 20016-8027
202-885-3365
www.american.edu/asac<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.american.edu_asac&d=AwMFAg&c=2X_btuPRWkGwRX26NHIotw&r=VEsPnDMqw3PrrVtLFr_WdvpFIYo7W1wd8gETeoceapg&m=scTvVXI2zMF0B6d6FmbzooaQMsXpQnvx3hyXNLlYvDM&s=7Ttrehrcq3dCbYQjSoczCqAqspuZ10myE4ChXDWSKus&e=>

Please note, I usually read emails during regular business hours.  Generally, I will respond within 24 hours, or sooner.  If you have a matter that needs immediate attention, please indicate that in your email or contact the front desk .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lists.ufl.edu_archives_lrnasst-2Dl.html&d=AwQFAg&c=2X_btuPRWkGwRX26NHIotw&r=VEsPnDMqw3PrrVtLFr_WdvpFIYo7W1wd8gETeoceapg&m=scTvVXI2zMF0B6d6FmbzooaQMsXpQnvx3hyXNLlYvDM&s=LCtGyeVf99HB0rF9iXISgOvWIQ3HIjZDkFy_2CXLIzM&e=> To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]