I just moved from a TutorTrac campus to a WCOnline campus.  WC Online is much simpler and much easier to learn, but there are features about TutorTrac that I miss.  The biggest one is the ability to import course registration and other data about students.  We have students making appointments for courses they're not actually taking, because WC Online can't prevent that from happening.  I've been thinking of moving away from WCOnline for this reason, so I searched the LRNASST-L archives for alternatives so we can start to reach out to vendors for demos.  In some cases, all I know about these products is their names, but for what it's worth, here's my list:

MAP-Works
EZ Tutor
Appointments Plus
Kronos
TimeTrade
AskONLINE
TutorTrac
WCOnline
Starfish
Hobson's Retain
GradesFirst
Accutrack/Accudemia
Pharos 360

Michele Costabile Doney, M.S.Ed.
Director, Student Academic Consulting Center & Immersion Programs
Secretary, Association for the Tutoring Profession
NCLCA Learning Center Leadership Certification Level Three
Baruch College, CUNY
55 Lexington Avenue, Box B2-116
New York, NY 10010
646-312-4833