I just moved from a TutorTrac campus to a WCOnline campus.  WC Online is much simpler and much easier to learn, but there are features about TutorTrac that I miss.  The biggest one is the ability to import course registration and other data about students.  We have students making appointments for courses they’re not actually taking, because WC Online can’t prevent that from happening.  I’ve been thinking of moving away from WCOnline for this reason, so I searched the LRNASST-L archives for alternatives so we can start to reach out to vendors for demos.  In some cases, all I know about these products is their names, but for what it’s worth, here’s my list:

MAP-Works

EZ Tutor

Appointments Plus

Kronos

TimeTrade

AskONLINE

TutorTrac

WCOnline

Starfish

Hobson’s Retain

GradesFirst

Accutrack/Accudemia

Pharos 360

Michele Costabile Doney, M.S.Ed.

Director, Student Academic Consulting Center & Immersion Programs

Secretary, Association for the Tutoring Profession

NCLCA Learning Center Leadership Certification Level Three

Baruch College, CUNY

55 Lexington Avenue, Box B2-116

New York, NY 10010

646-312-4833