From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Golson, Martin
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2016 9:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Seeking Conference materials

Thank you everyone who attended the NCLCA Conference in Tampa, FL. It was a wonderful opportunity to gather, learn and revitalize.

If you presented at the conference, I am asking that you send me a digital copy of your presentation materials so that we can publish them in the Members section on the NCLCA website.

Thanks. And to all the people along the southeast coast, please stay safe as the hurricane approaches.

Martin Golson

NCLCA Publications Officer